Sunday 25 May 2014

Review of Mating Heat by Laurann Dohner

Rating: 5/5 stars
Alpha: to the max.
Genre: Shifter, romance
This story is about Charma & Brand. Brand is a wolf shifter, but Charma is a half human, half cat shifter.  They were lovers in college however Charma's family have an arrangement with her pride alpha. Charma is to mate Garret, a nasty, spineless violent man & the son of the alpha. Her parents were in a car accident and were severely wounded. In the pride they are considered weak and a liability and therefore termed for death. 
Charma left Brand for nine years, however because of events from the previous books Brand is in trouble with the cat pride.
Seeing that her first and only love is in trouble Charma flees her pride and seeks out Brand.  Once rekindled its like the nine years haven't happened. Brand is determined to mate Charma, however Charma's pride are spoiling for a fight and don't care who gets in the middle...
I am a huge Laurann Dohner fan. I have read everyone of her books. The Mating heat series is my least favourite,  however this book has completely changed my mind. 
I like my shifter romance to be easy, typical. I have pretty much exhausted my shifter romance and find it difficult to find something new. This was typical and traditional. The romamce was believable and the sex was HOT!!  
A great story.  5 stars..

No comments:

Post a Comment