Sunday 13 July 2014

Review of Her Tattooed Fighter by Jenika snow

A short sexy little read by Jenika Snow, about a man whoring inked up fighter, who has wanted the trainers daughter for a long time. Inviting her to a party, hoping that she feel the same the story trots along nicely. The fight scenes were well choreographed nicely, and the sex was steamy.  

London was a yummy possessive man who I instantly loved. 



Jenika Snow is fastly becoming a favourite author of mine. 

Favourite line

"Yeah, I am pretty fucking drunk, baby." Her heart sank. "But I'm not drunk em ought that I don't realise that the girl in front of me is the one that I've wanted for a long fucking time, but have been too much of a pussy to approach. Or that the girl that I am grinding this hard-on against is the one that will probably have me getting my ass kicked by her dad and a big-ass Russian." 

Looking forward to the big-ass Russians story next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment